Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: £19,561 plus £1000 annual bonus paid quarterly and excellent benefits
Hours: 35 hour week, Monday to Friday, either 09:00 – 17:00 or 9:30 – 17:30
Are you looking for your first step into a Global organisation?
Based in central Croydon and in immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses the area couldn’t be more convenient to travel to each day. You will be part of a growing team and your own personal input will be significant on a daily basis.
You will be working in a corporate environment where on the job training and development is provided to ensure you make the very best of this outstanding employment opportunity.
What will your working week be like?
The purpose of this role is to provide a professional, efficient and proactive service, reflecting the brand values of the client companies.
- Maintain and update all current customer warranty details on the in house and client systems
- Ensure all dealer warranty applications and queries are actioned within set departmental time scales
- Accurately assess data loads and amend/input data onto both client and inhouse systems
- Maintain and update all current customer assistance details
- Update all existing assistance client’s data on the inhouse system
- Maintain a working knowledge of the client’s product range
- Handle all incoming calls in a polite, efficient and proactive manner, in line with the company standards
- Data capture all requested data and provide information to the caller
- Processing of Motor Vehicle Warranty policies using manufacturer Intranet and computer programmes.
Who will suit this role?
The ideal candidate will be educated to GCSE standard and have previous experience within a telephone-based customer service environment and hold a strong administrative skill set. Previous experience of working within an insurance/warranty department would be beneficial.
- Excellent telephone manner
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel
- Good letter writing ability
- Strong numerical ability
- Basic understanding of FSA would be an advantage
- Able to communicate confidently with clients, customers and suppliers
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.