Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Support Executive
Salary: £19,561 plus bonus of up to £1000 per annum
Skills: Customer service, administration, commercial experience, coordinator, insurance, assistance, attention to detail, data entry, claims
Benefits include: Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, lunch allowance, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much more
Hours: 35 hours per week between the hours of 08:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. These hours may be subject to change in line with business needs. You will be given due notice of any changes.
Are you looking to work for an award winning, leading, global organisation, who offers fantastic career progression and believes their employees are brand ambassadors?
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
What your working week will be like:
- Handle all calls within performance targets in a professional manner following agreed sales scripts and procedures.
- Handle all external/internal enquiries and sales pro-actively.
- Carry out medical screening as and when required.
- Handle existing claims enquiries calls, communicating claims outcomes where appropriate, referring to appropriate policy terms and conditions
- Handle customer escalations in a positive way and refer any unresolved quality issues to your line manager
- Carry out all necessary enquiries and liaison to provide appropriate response.
- Respond to customer emails/letters within agreed timeframes in a professional manner.
- Ensure that non-standard responses are checked by the Team Leader / Department Manager prior to being sent.
- Capture all necessary information precisely and accurately.
- Carry out administrative tasks as required within the department
Is this role for you?
Do you pride yourself on delivering outstanding customer service? Would you like to work for an employee who was awarded Best Companies to Work for Accreditations for 9 out of the past 11 years? If yes, this could be the job for you!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound decision making ability encompassing diplomacy and patience when required
- Mature and confident approach to daily tasks
- High attention to detail and quality focus
- English Language GCSE or equivalent
- Experience of working in a quality customer service environment
- Excellent literacy skills
- Previous experience working to targets
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
***For your information: Customer service, administration, commercial experience, coordinator, insurance, assistance, attention to detail, data entry
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; Customer service, administration, commercial experience, coordinator, insurance, assistance, attention to detail, data entry, claims, travel industry, customer queries
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.