Our Latest Vacancies
£30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
Assisting with the validation/ production of various reports and analysis, and working with all areas of the business to effectively communicate and track key commercial aspects that impacts profit delivery. You will be contributing to company strategy in terms of supporting requirements connected to implementations of new business, and core Group projects.
- Assisting with analysis of scheme performance, including commentary, forecasting, monitoring key performance levers and working with the business to improve scheme profit margins.
- Supporting operational efficiency reporting, including analysis of cost base by cost centre and expense type, linking to operational performance, cost per file, and working with business to identify opportunities of reducing expenditure.
- Assisting with the production, distribution and review of the local financial BI management pack.
Budgeting & Group Controlling
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Analyst (Senior) with Local & Group budget/forecast requirements as necessary.
- Supporting the delivery of Group and regional reporting including Dimensions Report analysis, TOMCC report analysis and monthly Profile Package, including validation and commentary.
- Supporting with the implementation of new systems & processes.
- Supporting Finance functions and business in general, in terms of process review and re-engineering to meet strategic objectives of efficiency optimisation and providing superior service to customers (internal and external).
Do you have the experience required?
You will be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified and hold a minimum of two years’ experience of working within accounting.
- Strong Excel Skills (at least intermediate level)
- Excellent organisational skills, managing workloads to ensure deadlines are met
- Strongly numerate and able to interpret data and draw conclusions from data supplied
- Excellent analytical skills, high attention to detail and ability to recognise potential issues with processes and controls
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and confident
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Mature approach to work duties with a strong work ethic.
- Good team player but with the ability to work without close supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of operating systems and / or integrated accounting systems.
- Previous experience of reporting or analytics, including commentary and providing feedback.
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.