Our Latest Vacancies
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Up to £23,000
09:00 to 17:00, 5 weeks holiday, on-site parking, company pension, social events
A successful and highly accredited Service and Installation business are looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the small, vibrant, but hands-on and busy team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Monthly Supplier statement reconciliations
- Resolving queries and requests
- Processing employee expense claims
- Maintenance of Petty Cash
- Assisting with Supplier payment runs
Who will suit this role?
It is essential that the successful candidate will work to a high degree of accuracy, as they will be responsible for maintaining the Purchase Ledger function in a high-volume and demanding environment.
Previous accounts experience is desirable. The ability to use and navigate around Excel is a must!
- Proficient in Excel
- Methodical, organised and accurate
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pick up new tasks with ease, common sense and excellent attention to detail
- Navision – Microsoft Dynamics - preferable
- Microsoft Excel and Word – essential
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.