Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Agent
Hours: Shift work (please see below)
About the Company
Being a leading financial services organisation, our client is looking for people who are passionate about providing an outstanding service for their customers. Full training will be given to the right candidates to set them on an exciting path within their business.
Whether you have had any experience within customer service or you have recently successfully completed your education and you possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, our client would like to hear from you!
What will your working week be like?
- Answering all calls while responding promptly, accurately and efficiently to customer enquiries
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all products and services offered by the company
- Promoting the products and services offered to the company’s existing customers in a professional manner
- Demonstrating the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
- Ensuring all customer related data is accurately recorded and always factual
- Respond to customer complaints and escalate issues as necessary
- Responsible for any other related tasks requested by the Line Manager
Who will suit this role?
- Suitable candidates will be able to talk to different people and handle lots of different types of conversations, from answering a simple question to handling a complex problem. You’ll stay enthusiastic, calm and polite.
- You don’t need any direct experience in Financial Services – you might have helped customers in another sector, like retail or you are a recent school leaver or a recent graduate with good GCSEs (Grade C or above in Maths and English)
- You will be compassionate, sociable and compliance aware.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work well within a dynamic team environment
What hours will you be working?
Week 1 (27.5 hours)
8am – 2:30pm Monday to Friday with a half hour break
Week 2 (32.5 hours)
12:30pm – 7:00pm Monday to Friday with a 15-minute break
9am – 2pm Saturday with no break
Week 3 (40 hours)
9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday with one-hour lunch break
Week 4 (40 hours)
9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday with a one-hour lunch break
Skills: Call centre, Customer service, calls, inbound, outbound, contact agent, call handling, admin, legislation, financial services, insurance
***Average weekly hours over a 4-week period equate to 35. Candidates will be required to work 2 bank holidays during the year and receive overtime pay at the appropriate rate***
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Customer service, recent graduate, call centre, financial services, legislation, admin, insurance
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.