Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service - Arrears
Hours: Week 1 – Monday to Friday 9am to 3.30pm, Week 2 – Monday to Friday 12pm to 8pm plus Saturday 9am to 2pm
About the Company
Being a leading financial services organisation, our client is looking for people who are passionate about providing an outstanding service for their customers who may be having difficulties with debt and need support and advice to find the right way forward.
Your role is to talk to customers over the telephone on an inbound and outbound basis, building up a rapport whilst considering each individual customer circumstance, so you can work with them in setting up and maintaining an affordable repayment plan.
What will your working week be like?
- Receiving incoming and make outbound calls to customers in arrears
- Undertaking an affordability assessment with the customer to establish what they can afford to pay and negotiate payment arrangements by understanding the customers’ circumstances
- Ensuring accurate updates on all accounts and process customer payments using relevant systems
- Taking ownership of queries and complaints, manage and report them
- Administering and maintaining customer agreements
- Complying with regulatory and company policies at all times.
Who will suit this role?
- Ability to solve problems and deal with customers who are experiencing financial difficulties
- Demonstrate effective negotiation skills
- Ability to remain calm when under pressure
- Confident communicator with effective verbal, written and listening skills
- You are resilient, empathetic, collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Confident decision maker
- You delight in solving problems for customers, going above and beyond to treat customers fairly and leave them feeling valued.
- Experience working in a Contact Centre environment (Debt Recovery or Customer Service is preferred) answering inbound and outbound calls.
- You are able to work under pressure
- GCSE English and Maths at A-C or equivalent
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Good telephone manners, financial skills services, debt collection, arrears management, call centre, negotiation skills
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.