Our Latest Vacancies
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work for a professional, family run company located near to main transport links in Kenley. Our client offers 24-hour Residential Care in small Children’s Homes, registered and inspected by Ofsted, for young people aged 12 to 18.
**The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
What will you be doing?
Working closely with your allocated Homes and set of Home Managers, the successful candidate will provide support with all administration relating to the upkeep and running of the Homes.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Answer telephones and distribute calls accordingly
- Accurately prepare petty cash and finalise for the Director
- Provide IT support to care staff on (Charms) database
- Update and monitor the database
- Update spreadsheets regularly
- Edit and process monthly and incident reports within set time-scales
- Obtain meter reads from homes and liaise with utility companies and provide the details
- Chase and process rotas
- Processing all incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining and ordering of stationery
- Process Fire Risk Assessment Reports ensuring any corrective works required are closed out in a timely manner
- Ensure all financial information in relation to fees is promptly communicated to the Finance Director via email
- Editing and processing monthly reports
- Editing and processing incident reports
- Monitor housing benefit payments
- Maintain communication log
- First Aid for Head Office
Who will this role suit?
The successful candidate will have gained administration experience working with a fast paced and pressurised environment. You will have extensive experience of using Excel – creating and updating spreadsheets and accurately inputting financials and data.
- Minimum of GCSE level including A-C in both Math and English
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and IT skill set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – with experience of sometimes dealing with sensitive matters
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; administration, administrator, office support, client services, Excel, petty cash, spreadsheet, data input, office support, office management
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation