Our Latest Vacancies
Data & Reporting Analyst
£23,000 pro rata
This position is offered on a 9-month contract working Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
This exciting opportunity will mainly be focused on supporting the Operations & Automotive Sales departments by producing a variety of campaign and commercial reports for internal and client use.
The role will support business decision-makers by providing insightful reporting using the bespoke reporting tools (Polaris Report Builder, Polaris Cube), along with data analysis techniques and self-initiative.
The successful candidate will be expected to understand the underlying commercial activities of the business lines for which you are reporting and strive to continuously improve the quality, accuracy and presentation of all information provided to internal and external stakeholders.
Do you have the experience required?
You will be an Excel expert, with experience at advanced level. You will love everything figures/numbers with the ability to manipulate and transform extensive analytical data into a format that is clear and easily read and understood by all parties. Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Educated to A Level standard with strong numerical subjects, and good academics
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritising skills, managing the workload to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across the business and to engage colleagues across the company to secure support, participation and input to achieve the required outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strongly numerate and able to interpret data and draw conclusion from data supplied
- Excellent analytical skills, high attention to detail and ability to recognise potential issues with processes and controls
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature approach to work duties with a strong work ethic
- Reporting system knowledge
- Good knowledge of VBA, SQL Access
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.