Our Latest Vacancies
£24,000 - £28,000
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Benefits: 22 days holiday, pension, commission, excellent career prospects
Our client, based in Redhill, whom specialises within trading is now seeking to hire a talented Marketing Executive to help promote their business and the courses offered, across their digital mediums including social media and further building their online community. The role will involve delivering the organisations marketing plan by generating integrated campaigns, leads and raising the profile of the business.
The nitty gritty
- Email and social campaigns, including producing weekly member newsletters
- Social media management and engagement across all platforms
- Ensure creative, engaging and relevant information on social media
- Support Web Manager as required to deliver improvements to their digital estate, including building and editing web pages using a CMS
- Copywriting support for web pages, blog, email, social, and print
- Visual design - e.g.; website banners, social media and email imagery, ensuring consistency with established brand identity
- Marketing plan development
- Monitor campaigns performance and report back to the business
- Liaison with the marketing agency to support on PPC campaigns and the SEO optimisation
- Develop creative work for both offline and online marketing channels
The successful candidate will hold a minimum of two years’ experience working within a similar role; experience of digital marketing and offline marketing. Knowledge in social media, PPC and SEO, Google analytics and WordPress.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of using Automated marketing tools
- Excellent communication skills with a proactive approach to work
- Ability to work in a fast paced and expanding organisation
This position offers the exciting opportunity of progression to management for the successful applicant.
Interested – apply today!? This is a sought-after position and you don’t want to miss out!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: recruitment, sales, course consultant, membership sales, telesales, business development, B2C
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.