Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 plus excellent benefits including a birthday voucher and day off, healthcare, pension and so much more!
Skills: Compliance, policies, procedures, review, GDPR, queries, guidelines, reporting, Excel, Word, communications
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm
About the Company
A leading firm of solicitors are looking to recruit a Compliance Assistant to join a busy and fast paced team!
Organisation and excellent communication skills are key to this role and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a vibrant and modern working environment.
What will your working week be like?
- To assist he Compliance Partner and Department Heads with the implementation and development of compliance practices
- Reviewing and updating procedures ensuring all offices are following the same guidelines
- Coordination of file reviews, record results, chase and check corrective actions
- Helping fee-earners with compliance queries
- Preparation of regular and ad hoc reports
- Support data protection practices (GDPR), subject access requests and breaches.
- Helping fee-earners comply with our Policies
- Helping Department Heads in the transfer of leavers files.
- Encourage the prompt return of client money and prevent surplus balances.
- Monitor and report on the recording and discharge of undertakings
- Maintain the firm’s accreditations.
Who will suit this role?
- GCSE English and Maths at A-C or equivalent
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Previous compliance experience is beneficial but not essential
- Working knowledge of policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Ability to work under pressure and within fixed time constraints
- Ability to relate effectively to people at different levels inside and outside the Firm
- Ability to interpret and apply procedures
- Clear, concise and logical verbal and written communication skills
- Able to use own initiative
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Compliance, policies, procedures, review, GDPR, queries, guidelines, reporting, Excel, Word, communications, Word
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.