Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: £16,613 plus excellent benefits
Skills: Admin, reception, office management, stationery, post, facilities, stock, enquiries, calls, maintenance, support, assistance
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
About the Company
Would you like to work for a leading and rapidly expanding Legal practice who offer excellent benefits and a vibrant working environment?
Are you looking for a busy and varied time position?
If so look no further! We have just the opportunity for you!
What will your working week be like?
- General office management
- Franking, archiving, filing and post for all departments
- Answering calls, welcoming visitors and providing refreshments
- Ensuring the office is clean and tidy at all times
- Responsible for ordering kitchen stock and stationery
- Preparing meeting rooms
- Arranging maintenance visits
- All ad hoc office admin
Who will suit this role?
- Educated to a minimum GCSE (or equivalent) standard with a C in Maths and English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge and experience of administration systems
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Clear, concise and logical verbal and written communication skills
- Able to use own initiative
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Admin, reception, office management, stationery, post, facilities, stock, enquiries, calls, maintenance, support, assistance
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.