Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Advisor
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension, Social night outs with the team, Brand new offices with pool table, sofa areas and outdoor patio area, Performance bonus’.
Salary: £16,000 to £17,000
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:55am to 5:30pm
Skills: Customer Service, Call Centre, Administration, Insurance, Customer Enquiries, Broker, Accuracy, Complaints, Telephone Communications.
Are you a graduate or college leaver with no office experience looking for a chance to kick start your career? Or are you someone with call center/customer service experience and are you looking to be a part of a fantastic, exciting team that can offer you more than just an amazing salary?
Our client is an independent, market leading commercial insurance brokerage based in Redhill. They arrange high quality cover and provide intelligent insurance solutions to commercial motorists and a range of UK businesses across the country.
Employees of this organization are crucial to everything that the company seeks to achieve. To help ensure exceptional levels of client satisfaction, the team are highly trained and constantly motivated with exciting benefits including excellent holiday, regular social events and individual rewards!
If you have recently just come out of education, this is a great job opportunity to get your first taste of the corporate world and build on your experience and customer service skills. Alternatively, if you have already got experience, this is also a great opportunity to start your journey within an exciting, fun and friendly environment.
The role itself will require you to deal with enquiries and provide excellent customer service to clients over the phone and occasionally in person. There is already a sales and renewals team in place so you will not have to worry about those duties, however, anything else Insurance related will be left down to you and the rest of the customer service executives.
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls
- Provide an efficient, professional service
- Forward on escalated calls in the correct manner
- Dealing with customer enquiries relating to their specific contract
- Running all direct debit/finance related queries
- Logging and investigating complaints
- Liaising with underwriters
- To ensure all records are kept to date following contact with all clients and ensure these records are clear for others to understand
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate does not have to have any experience in the Insurance/Call Centre sector; however, similar customer service related experience would be great to have. Any A-Level students or recently graduated University students that are enthusiastic, ready to work hard and are looking to build a career in the insurance industry are highly regarded. Skills and attributes will include:
- Previous customer service experience (Over the phone experience would be ideal – don’t worry if not!)
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Ability to empathise
- Maintain professionalism
- Good oral communication skills
- Confidence to deal with difficult/challenging situations and knowing when to seek guidance from a team leader
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Awareness of the data protection act would be an advantage
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.