Our Latest Vacancies
Technical Pricing Analyst
Job Title: Technical Pricing Analyst - Contract
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 plus excellent benefits
Start: ASAP – 12 month FTC, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Are you looking to work for an award winning, leading, global organisation, who offers fantastic career progression and believes their employees are brand ambassadors?
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn't be easier on a daily basis.
Our client believes in engaging their employees, equipping them with the skills and knowledge they need to perform and making sure everyone has the opportunity to progress within the company. You will be part of a growing team, who deliver excellence both individually and through teamwork.
What will your working week be like?
You will be part of the businesses UK Underwriting department - responsible for pricing proposals, portfolio monitoring, scheme rehabilitation and the ongoing development of pricing models and processes.
The ideal candidate will undertake analysis, and to support projects that improve the understanding of claims and fees cost drivers across all Lines of Business, but with a focus on Travel Insurance.
The role offers an excellent opportunity for an individual that is able to think both logically and analytically, and provides scope to think independently and to create new and innovative ways to manipulate data. The main areas of focus for this role will be:
- Maintaining a standardised suite of reports for the business, to provide key metrics for trend analysis.
- Creating new reports for the business to provide key metrics for trend analysis.
- Performing in depth investigations for Pricing Analysis
- Provide Analytical Support to the Underwriting team
- Monitoring of underwriting performance
Who will suit this role?
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following:
- Create, validate, reconcile and analyse datasets
- Create and maintain rating models to predict claims cost
- Contribute to the development of appropriate management information systems for pricing
- Contribute to the specification, development and testing cycles for deployment of rates
- Produce and monitor monthly scheme Underwriting Performance Reports
- Develop multivariate claims cost modelling capabilities
- Build relationships with the Underwriters, Sales team, Claims/Operation teams, Finance and IT.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; underwriting, reporting, price analysis, insurance, travel insurance, price proposals, trend analysis, claims
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.