Our Latest Vacancies
Warranty Claims Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 + excellent benefits
Skills: The ideal candidate would hold a City and Guilds Motor Technician qualifications, or equivalent. Warranty claims, warranty admin, insurance admin, customer service
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00-17:30
Are you looking to work for an award winning, leading, global organisation, who offers fantastic career progression and believes their employees are brand ambassadors?
Do you pride yourself on delivering outstanding customer service? Would you like to work for an employee who was awarded Best Companies to Work for Accreditations for 9 out of the past 11 years? If yes to all of these, this could be the job for you!
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
Our client believes in engaging their employees, equipping them with the skills and knowledge they need to perform and making sure everyone has the opportunity to progress within the company. You will be part of a growing team, who deliver excellence both individually and through teamwork.
The objective of the role as Warranty Claims Technician is to provide a professional, efficient and proactive warranty claims service, reflecting the brand values of the clients. You will have thorough knowledge of motor vehicles and sound technical knowledge in order to provide specific examples for customer claims.
The ideal candidate will have a Motor Vehicles qualification and will have gained experience in a technical position; now looking to expand their experience within an office environment.
What will your working week be like?
- To ensure that the warranty claim is valid and that all criteria is met in line with the Approved Warranty programme standards and Terms and Conditions of cover (to include passenger cars, smart and commercials vans).
- Assess claims in a timely manner and ensure Department and Client objectives are met.
- Approval of valid claims using both internal and manufacturer systems to validate parts and labour claimed
- Register all conversations and details of the claim onto the in house and /or client computer system database
- Effectively communicating both negative and positive outcomes of a claim with claimants ensuring a fair outcome.
- Check and validate any other relevant factors towards claim costs using available systems
Who will this role suit?
The ideal candidate would hold a City and Guilds Motor Technician qualifications, or equivalent. You will also have experience of working within a corporate office environment.
Other skills and attributes:
- Thorough knowledge of motor vehicle warranty and sound technical knowledge
- Good commercial focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently with dealers, clients, customers and suppliers
- PC Literate with practical working knowledge of MS packages
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication
- Previous experience of working within a warranty department.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; Customer service, warranty, claims, insurance, motor vehicle, city and guilds, administration, commercial experience, assistance, attention to detail
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.