Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: up to £40,000
Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:30
Benefits: 25 x day’s holidays, Group Self-Invested Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Income Protection
Critical Illness Cover, Childcare Voucher Scheme, company discounts, free parking and more
A strategic and creative Brand Manager or experienced Assistant Brand Manager is required to work for a multi-award winning skincare brand to develop the marketing strategies, manage media and brand communications and oversee all NPD.
Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, you will have the chance to be a true ambassador for the brands with a lot of ownership over the UK marketing, working closely with the international head office and EMEA sales and marketing departments.
An insight into your working week:
The main responsibility of this role will be to successfully deliver highly targeted brand plans focusing on beauty and skin confidence and empowering women’s health as well as preventative care for family wellness. Within this role you will be part of the team leading the UK marketing strategy, developing and growing the brand, executing the annual marketing plans, analysing the portfolios performance and presenting the results to the senior board including the C.E.O.
Marketing & Communications
- Monitor and manage annual brand performance to achieve sales & profit targets
- Execute objectives, strategies and tactics to ensure growth performance across all channels
- Analyse current sales results, trends and market needs to develop strategic marketing plans
- Strategically develop promotional and activation plans, NPD launches and communications
- Build and manage strong relationships internally and externally with suppliers, agencies and key stakeholders.
New Product Development
- Lead/develop brand strategy on NPD/EPD launches from concept to delivery
- Manage launch calendar: briefing, design, copy, artwork, sampling, forecasts, pricing, sales
- Work with sales team on product, packaging, advertising, merchandising and promotions
- Set NPD pricing strategy, monitor new product performance, sales and margins
- Assess customer attitudes to current product range/new products and deliver action plans
- Monitor competitor activity, completing store audits, analysing pricing, packaging and trends
- Attend industry trade shows and seminars to stay abreast of current market trends
- Prepare and create marketing briefs for all brand communications including print ads, literature, social content, POS, NPD artwork etc for the design studio
- Direct and oversee social media calendar and content alongside the Digital Brand Manager
- Manage maintenance of websites, including all new product launches, creative videos etc alongside the Digital Brand Manager
- Manage the relationship with UK media and PR agencies
- Manage relationships with expert brand ambassadors and key opinion leaders
- Communicate and leverage media coverage and activities with all relevant stakeholders
Sales Support/Trade Marketing
- Ensure key events and exhibitions are planned professionally to represent the brands image
- Work with UK sales team on support material, joint business plans and POS for high-street retail and online accounts
Could this be the role for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial working environment where you will be exposed to all levels of business strategy and the full marketing-mix.
They are looking for someone who is extremely dynamic, with excellent commercial awareness and business acumen who can hit the ground running. This company has a great internal culture and this role will suit an ambitious, passionate and driven individual.
- Experienced marketing professional with relevant degree
- Proven experience of working within a branded role, preferable within skincare
- Exposure to the full marketing mix, preferably with online, print and TV
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK consumer market
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to senior management
- Ability to set and manage budgets and P&L
- Experience in new product development
- Strong copywriting skills and first class communicator
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to multiple deadlines
- Highly creative with ability to think outside the box
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of the English language and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and adapt to change
Please get in touch to discuss further or apply today.
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.