Our Latest Vacancies
IT Sales Manager
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 basic – generous commission and bonus
Skills: Cloud, Network, Support, Business Development, Tender documents
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5.30pm
Benefits: 21 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, company pool car,
About the Company
With 26 years industry experience, this company have developed strong relationships with a client base across the South East. As a leading provider of Cloud, Network and IT Support to SMEs, they are justly proud of their consultative and professional approach. As a Microsoft Gold Partner for over 10 years and Dell Preferred Partner, they have proven their expertise and service levels. They have a stable team of Account Managers and Business Managers with a broad range of experience. As a company they believe that their employees are their biggest asset and reward them with a generous commission structure. Not only that they have fantastic perks, including 21 days holiday, company pool car and a fully stocked onsite bar with a pool table and darts board for social get togethers.
What will your working week be like?
You will be working within a strong sales team to develop business within new and existing accounts.
- Achievement against monthly and quarterly financial targets
- Generation of new business opportunities through data and leads provided
- Account management of client database covering end to end sales and administration
- Client / New Business meetings, supported as required by senior team members
- Working with the technical department in the design of projects and solutions for clients, utilising product knowledge learnt over time
- Preparing quotations, proposals, tenders and reports
- Sourcing and specifying IT hardware and software from suppliers
- Negotiating on price with clients/suppliers for best margin and closing business
- Project management and co-ordination with all departments (finance, customer services, stock etc.)
- Management and facilitation in the resolution of client IT issues
- You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities
Who will suit this role?
In order to be successful within this position you will already have experience in developing business with SMEs with an MSP environment for cloud, Network and IT support services.
- A proven track record in new business development and account management
- A natural flair for customer service and client satisfaction
- Work under pressure and to deadline
- Experience in producing high quality proposals and tenders
- Capability to correctly scope a client’s requirements and correctly align our range of products and services
- Negotiation and closing
- Possess an excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Clear and confident telephone manner
- Strong multitasking and time management experience and capability
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office experience
- Candidate must be able to drive due to client visits, which are essential in the role
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Cloud, Network, IT Support, tenders, proposals, business development.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.