Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: £18,870 plus excellent benefits including a birthday voucher and day off, healthcare, pension and so much more!
Skills: Admin, calls, post, meetings, queries, filing, faxing, scanning, spreadsheets, coordinator, support, Excel, Word
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm
About the Company
A leading firm of solicitors are looking to recruit an Administrator/entry level Paralegal to join a busy and fast paced team!
If you are looking to learn and develop and be the administrative hub of a corporate team then this could be the role for you!
Organisation and excellent communication skills are key to this role and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a vibrant and modern working environment.
What will your working week be like?
- Booking internal and external meetings and sending out agendas
- Booking catering/lunches/brunches and teas/coffees
- Filing and file organisation both in paper and electronic format
- Prepare bundles of documents as required
- Drafting and formatting documents
- Communicate with clients regarding matter related issues under the supervision of the fee earner
- Assist in the production of bills
- Arranging internal and external conference calls
- Answering and transferring calls. Responding and resolving queries.
- Faxing, filing, scanning and uploading documents ensuring all logs are detailed and correct
- Coordinating diaries
- Work with highly confidential information and maintain a high level of discretion
- Distribute the post amongst the team
- Ensuring that all files are opened, closed and archived in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- Ensuring that all compliance is carried out on all files
- Requesting property searches and documents
- Schedule deeds and archiving files
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to clients. To achieve this, you will be expected to:
- adopt a business like, polite and sensible approach in your telephone and written dealings with clients, other solicitors and third parties
- adhere to the client care standards set out in the firm's terms of business and Standards Manuals
- write letters and produce documents in so far as possible in plain English and with a high quality of presentation
Who will suit this role?
- GCSE English and Maths at A-C or equivalent
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Committed to excellent client care
- Good knowledge and experience of administration systems
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Ability to work under pressure and within fixed time constraints
- Ability to relate effectively to people at different levels inside and outside the Firm
- Ability to interpret and apply procedures
- Clear, concise and logical verbal and written communication skills
- Able to use own initiative
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Admin, calls, post, meetings, queries, filing, faxing, scanning, spreadsheets, coordinator, support, Excel, Word
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.