Our Latest Vacancies
Travel Claims Team Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 plus bonus
Skills: Insurance, finance, claims, handler, travel claims, motor claims, call handling, FNOL, customer service, administration, general insurance.
Benefits include: Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, lunch allowance, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much much more
Hours: Semi-shift Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am – 6pm. Hours will vary on shift and will consist of the following: 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm.
Are you looking to work for an award winning, leading, global organisation, who offers fantastic career progression and believes their employees are brand ambassadors?
Do you pride yourself on delivering outstanding customer service? Would you like to work for an employee who was awarded Best Companies to Work for Accreditations for 9 out of the past 11 years? If yes to all of these, this could be the job for you!
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
Our client believes in engaging their employees, equipping them with the skills and knowledge they need to perform and making sure everyone has the opportunity to progress within the company. You will be part of a growing team, who deliver excellence both individually and through teamwork.
The objective of the role of Travel Claims Team Manager is to; lead, motivate and develop the team to ensure that the quality and standard of service required by the company and our clients is fully realised. To instil and develop an ethos of excellence, empowering staff to meet and exceed their potential. Support the Claims Service Delivery Manager by continually seeking to improve processes, efficiency and the quality of service.
- Team Management Training experience within the following areas: Appraisals, team meetings, counselling,
- Maintaining personnel records, delegation, resource planning
- Performance Management Training - One to one meetings, auditing, identifying training needs, coaching and objective setting
- Complaint Management - effective handling of escalated issues, objective report writing
- Experience of supervising a team
- Proven experience of managing operational issues gained in a general insurance environment
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft programmes
- Knowledge of the Travel Insurance Industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong coaching/mentoring skills
- Leadership skills
- Good report/letter writing ability
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; Insurance, finance, claims, handler, travel claims, motor claims, call handling, FNOL, customer service, administration, general insurance.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.