Our Latest Vacancies
Job Title: Broker Support Administration Assistant
Skills: administration, queries, processes, logging post, distribution, contract support, project, assistant, broker support, credit control
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm
Salary: up to £18,000
About the Company
Do you want to work for a well-established, professionally growing company who offer all staff the opportunity to grow professionally within the field of insurance? Our client is a success story within the Insurance industry and can provide you with a stable and exciting place to work.
Benefits: 26 days’ holiday per year, further flex benefits after joining which may include: Pension, health screening, private medical cover, purchase/sale of holiday days (up to a max of 30) various discounts, free sight testing.
What will your working week be like?
The successful candidate will provide assistance in the following:
- Communicate monthly debts to Credit Resource Solutions
- Monitoring progress with customer accounts
- Assist with general administrative duties as and when required
- Management of accurate internal records on collection levels with regular progress reporting
- Processing customer paperwork
- Scanning documentation
- Taking incoming calls and passing them through to the relevant division
Who will suit this role?
- 6 months plus admin experience essential
- Confident and effective telephone skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analyzing, evaluating and problem solving
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Highly organised
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with at all levels (e.g. management, team leaders, advisors)
- Positive and flexible attitude to work particularly new initiatives
On offer is a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and an opportunity to grow within a leading insurance company.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.