Our Latest Vacancies
Facilities Assistant - Temp
Start: ASAP – up to 12 weeks
Hours: 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
Responsibilities may include general caretaking, maintenance, minor repair work and security.
- Assist in the removal and setting up of computing equipment as directed
- Checking badges/identification to ensure security
- Maintaining security arrangements for buildings, contents and grounds, ensuring premises and rooms are locked and unlocked at appropriate times
- Ensuring the workspace is kept clean and tidy
You will need:
- Ideally 3 years+ Facility Management experience
- IT Skills including MS Office, Outlook
- Experience with audio visual equipment
- Knowledge of security and badging systems
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work well in a team and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Strong people skills – tactful and professional
- Logical thinker with ability to solve problems
Interested? APPLY NOW!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: facilities, facility, audio visual, security, communication, team, problem solving, deadlines, assistant, service, resource, amenity, maintenance,
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.