Our Latest Vacancies
Administrator – Contract
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 pro rata depending on experience
Skills: Strong communication skills, well organised, MS Office skills, administrative experience
Hours/Benefits: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm, pension, 20 days holiday, bonus, social events
Start: 3rd January 2019 – 8 month maternity contract
This is a great opportunity to work for an award winning, family run business. With an excellent reputation, clients ranging from independent businesses to high net worth homes.
You will be supporting the Service Team and off site engineers with all aspects of running a busy office. Duties will be varied and full training will be given - these will include:
- Answering calls from Engineers and Customers, taking detailed messages when needed
- Updating and creating files
- Ordering specific items for engineers, dealing with suppliers, chasing orders
- Sending out letters and emails to clients with work schedules
- Sending out small works quotes to clients
- Filing engineers paperwork
- Archiving old work sheets
- Ensuring stock cupboard is replenished, ordering stationery and supplies
- Checking delivery notes to invoices
- Dealing with all daily admin duties to include keeping files updated, responding to emails/post
Who will this role suit?
You will have a self-motivated approach and positive attitude to learn all aspects of the role to ensure the smooth running of this side of the business – you will be working within a small team (along with the odd dog popping in for a visit)!
This really will be a fantastic role for someone who is available immediately and looking to work on a contract basis – relaxed working environment is on offer in return for a hardworking candidate to continue the success of the business.
- Confident communicator
- Flexible attitude
- Very well organised
- Confident user of MS Word & Excel
- Able to take detailed and accurate messages
- Able to follow set procedures
- Strong work ethic
- Punctual – good time keeping
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes – especially word, outlook and excel.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Alternative Keywords: Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Secretary, Receptionist, Contract, data entry, Engineer Admin.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.