Our Latest Vacancies
Skills: Stock control, retail, customer focused, strong communicator, deliveries & collections, full driving licence required
Hours: January – March/ October – December 10am to 3pm, Monday to Friday and April – September 8.30am to 5pm 5 days per week, including a Saturday, with a day off in lieu
This is a great opportunity to work for an award winning, family run business.
With an excellent reputation, clients ranging from independent businesses to high net worth homes. Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given, so this could be an ideal entry level role.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining stock levels for the service department
- Responsible for checking in deliveries and making the various departments aware of their arrival
- Handling returns back to supplier
- Keeping a clean and tidy yard
- Responsible for keeping Stock Rooms tidy and in an orderly fashion
- Covering shop floor in absence of shop staff
- Delivery and collection of parts to site
Who will this role suit?
- Must be computer literate – MS Office
- Stores/stock control experience would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Retail experience
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Ideally you will hold a full driving licence must be held to carry out deliveries/collections
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Willing to learn all aspects of the business
- Physically fit (may need to lift 25kg bags)
- Excellent organisation skills
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Alternative Keywords: stock control, stores assistant, warehouse assistant, retail, customer service
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.