Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Coordinator x 8
Skills: Strong communicator, organised, self-motivated, excellent customer service skills, confident telephone manner, strong geographical knowledge, good IT skills, ability to work shift hours
Salary: £21,360 plus company bonus, shift allowance and excellent benefits
Benefits include: Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much much more
Shifts: 35 hours per week Shifts across a 24/7 hour operation (Monday to Sunday). 6 week rota provided 4 weeks in advance
About the company
An exciting opportunity to join a well-known, award winning, global giant, has arisen! Full training will be given and this specific job role will suit the candidates who are looking for career progression within the insurance and assistance industry. The employer is renowned for looking after their employees, offering a wide range of fantastic benefits. Having been awarded “Best Companies to Work for Accreditations” for 9 out of 11 years, this is a golden opportunity not to be missed!
Whether you drive or rely on the public transport, the company’s central Croydon location makes it easy to commute to and from work.
What will your weekly workload be like?
- Handle all incoming and outgoing telephone calls promptly and courteously in line with the company and client expectations.
- Provide a proactive response to assistance calls by advising client on minor technical queries and providing solutions.
- Effective communication between you and your supervisor/manager should any service failure/problems occur
- To manage each assistance file to ensure that customers receive the most appropriate service in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- To monitor all aspects of the file to ensure that all services are provided at the agreed time and that the customer is kept fully appraised of the progress.
- To ensure that all benefits are applied in the most cost-effective manner.
Who will suit this role?
Call centre/agent/customer service experience is preferred but not necessary! However, ability to work under pressure, be able to think on your feet, remain calm, patient and diplomatic are some of the main traits the employer is looking for alongside with enthusiasm, self-motivation and the ability to offer a 5 star customer service to all their valuable customers.
- English Language and Maths GCSE C + or equivalent
- Proven experience of providing a quality customer service within a pressurised environment
- A genuine desire to provide a high level of customer service
- The ability to effectively multitask
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fast accurate typing skills
- PC Literate
- Good geographical and automotive knowledge
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords: Strong communicator, organised, self-motivated, excellent customer service skills, confident telephone manner, strong geographical knowledge, good IT skills, graduate, A Level Student, GCSE’s.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.