Our Latest Vacancies
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm (flexibility required)
About the Company
A global leader for the sport business: digital, mobile, social, broadcast, results, content and professional services.
This company enables sport federations, event organisers, broadcasters, brands, teams and athletes to elevate their sports, accelerating performance and connecting to fans.
Working with well-known clients such UEFA, England Rugby and the BBC and whether it be through a tablet or App, live broadcast, commentary or social media campaigns this company bring your favourite sport to life!
If you have a passion for football keep reading!
What will your working week be like?
This fantastic and interesting company are looking for an experienced service manager to lead the delivery for broadcast services to high profile customers in the sports industry. Based out of South Wimbledon, but with frequent work in Stockley Park (nr. Heathrow) The successful applicant will have a love of sport and an expertise in football.
They will have a deep understanding of the live broadcast environment and production requirements. Responsible for coordinating a team of 20+ part time operators, the role will also include being heavily involved in day-to-day operations and customer management.
- All aspects of service management and delivery, sometimes for multiple projects.
- Scheduling for all full time, part time and freelance staff working on projects. As well as coordination on
- hardware allocations
- Writing and maintaining project documentation. Evaluating and updating processes as required. Ensuring all operations have effective and regularly updated checklists, ensuring minimal risk during delivery
- Ensuring that all on-site operations related to projects are delivered successfully
- Maintaining budget and capacity for the project, in coordination with PMO
- Liaising with third party suppliers in the delivery of the project
- Managing debrief and reporting processes on project, ensuring that all live operations issues are reported in a timely manner
- Capturing and communicating commercial and development opportunities to the relevant internal teams within the business
- Assisting with recruitment and training process for new staff where applicable
- Organising project related travel and logistics where required
Who will suit this role?
- Certification in Project Management Prince 2 or Agile
- Full and clean driving licence
- Strong knowledge of sport, specifically football
- Experience in the TV broadcast sector
- Management experience both of technologies and personnel
- Knowledge and understanding of VizRT graphics platform
- Knowledge and understanding of software development process, including QA
- Confident in presenting to senior stakeholders – both in the context of project management and/or in the sales process
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Football, Sports, broadcast, Live TV, Agile, Projects, Project Management, Prince 2, Graphics, Data,
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.