Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Coordinator x 8
Skills: Strong communicator, organised, self-motivated, excellent customer service skills, confident telephone manner, strong geographical knowledge, good IT skills, ability to work shift hours
Salary: £21,360 plus company bonus, shift allowance and excellent benefits
Benefits include: Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much much more
Shifts: 37.5 hours per week Shifts across a 24/7 hour operation (Monday to Sunday)
About the company
Are you looking to work for an award winning, leading, global organisation, who offers fantastic career progression and believes their employees are brand ambassadors?
Do you pride yourself on delivering outstanding customer service? Would you like to work for an employee who was awarded Best Companies to Work for Accreditations for 9 out of the past 11 years? If yes to all of these, this could be the job for you!
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
Our client believes in engaging their employees, equipping them with the skills and knowledge they need to perform and making sure everyone has the opportunity to progress within the company. You will be part of a growing team, who deliver excellence both individually and through teamwork.
What will your working week be like?
To provide an efficient, professional and proactive response to requests for motor assistance, and to co-ordinate all aspects of this assistance in line with company procedures.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a prompt and courteous manner in line with the company and client expectations.
- Provide a proactive response to assistance calls by advising client on minor technical queries and providing solutions.
- To ensure that the relevant supervisor/manager is informed of any service failure or potential problems.
- To manage each assistance file to ensure that customers receive the most appropriate service in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- To monitor all aspects of the file to ensure that all services are provided at the agreed time and that the customer is kept fully appraised of the progress.
- To ensure that all benefits are applied in the most cost-effective manner.
Who will suit this role?
The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic and self-motivate attitude with the ability to deal with all customers in a professional, patient and diplomatic manner, whilst always remaining calm, even when under pressure. Our client is looking for assertive individuals who can work effectively on their own initiative as well as within an extremely busy team. Experience of working within a customer focused, office environment is preferred. Call centre/agent/customer service experience is essential.
- English Language and Maths GCSE C + or equivalent
- Proven experience of providing a quality customer service within a pressurised environment
- A genuine desire to provide a high level of customer service
- The ability to effectively multitask
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fast accurate typing skills
- PC Literate
- Good geographical and automotive knowledge
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords: Strong communicator, organised, self-motivated, excellent customer service skills, confident telephone manner, strong geographical knowledge, good IT skills, graduate, A Level Student, GCSE’s.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.