Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £17,500 per annum
***Suitable candidates must be able to pass a DBS and Credit Check***
Hours: Shift work (please see below)
Who will you be working for?
In a nutshell, a really great company! The highlights being that they are very well known; in fact, they are one of the largest financial groups in the world! They are a company that provide a first-class Customer Service and with excellent training on bespoke systems you will be shown all the trade secrets and become part of a hugely successful team.
What will your day be like?
Busy! You will be working in a team of around 40 Customer Service Advisors so there is never a dull moment!
- To deal with all incoming communication and where appropriate, resolve within Company Policy and service levels.
- To develop and maintain appropriate knowledge in products, procedures, policy, legislation and technology.
- To liaise with customers, branches and other departments to ensure the provision of a quality service within given service levels.
- To ensure all customer related data is accurately recorded and always factual.
- To utilise the Queuing System to monitor or resolve all problems/requests relating to specific agreements.
- To undertake all other tasks and responsibilities as requested by the Line Manager.
- To show a positive attitude to all team members by being loyal and fully committed to team objectives
Who are you?
You are, most importantly, friendly, enthusiastic and happy to work in a call centre environment!
The nitty gritty…
- Maths and English GCSE grade C (minimum)
- Confident and upbeat telephone manner
- Good numeracy skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confidence in decision making
- Ideally customer service/call centre experience
What hours will you be working?
Week 1 (27.5 hours)
8am – 2:30pm Monday to Friday with a half hour break
Week 2 (32.5 hours)
12:30pm – 7:00pm Monday to Friday with a 15-minute break
9am – 2pm Saturday with no break
Week 3 (40 hours)
9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday with one-hour lunch break
Week 4 (40 hours)
9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday with a one-hour lunch break
Skills: Call centre, Customer service, calls, inbound, outbound, contact agent, call handling, admin, legislation, financial services, insurance
***Average weekly hours over a 4-week period equate to 35. Candidates will be required to work 2 bank holidays during the year and receive over time pay at the appropriate rate***
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; Call centre, Customer service, calls, inbound, outbound, contact agent, call handling, admin, legislation, financial services, insurance
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.