Our Latest Vacancies
Administration Support Executive
As an Administration Support Executive, you will receive a fantastic starting salary of between £18,000 - £21,000 (plus £2k annual bonus) depending on experience, as well as excellent benefits including; Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, lunch allowance, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much more.
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
Acting as first point of contact for all customers and claims, as well as ensuring compliance of the website and documents, assisting in new schemes, supplier processing, reporting monthly figures and working closely with other key areas of the business, this will be a very busy role, however will certainly offer variety and new challenges.
- Review of supplier processes
- Ensure existing provider contracts are reviewed, and recommended changes are tracked and discussed with the legal team before submission to partners for discussion and agreement
- Assist with the development and maintenance of a fully transparent supplier data warehouse of services, supplier information, fees and performance
- Website compliance
- Product development and implementation
- Support (as required) the rest of the Nordic and Baltic team in the creation of business proposals and presentations and on occasion to attend client meetings.
- Provide accurate reports.
- Budgets / quarterly reports / Trends and Market patterns/revenue and claims figures.
- Log and coordinate client complaints received directly in the department.
Do you have the experience required?
Our client is looking for candidates who have come from an administrative background essentially within the travel/medical/automotive sectors, insurance or assistance. You will possess excellent attention to detail, be strongly numerical and results driven. This position offers a great working environment and fantastic development
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.