Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Advisor x 3 TEMP
Salary: £9.95 per hour
Skills: Communication skills, organised, self-motivated, excellent customer service skills, confident telephone manner, good IT skills,
Shifts: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm (Must be able to commit to some weekend shifts)
Start: ASAP – 6 weeks minimum
Are you looking to gain further experience within a global organisation, but don’t want to commit to a permanent position at this stage?
If you have experience with handling customer queries and are looking to start work straight away – please read on!
About the company
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
Our client believes in engaging their employees, equipping them with the skills and knowledge they need to perform and making sure everyone has the opportunity to progress within the company. You will be part of a growing team, who deliver excellence both individually and through teamwork.
What will your working week be like?
Working within a busy customer care environment, your main responsibility will be to respond to inbound customer queries in an efficient and professional way.
Duties will include:
- Log all written and verbal quality issues and to provide written acknowledgement or immediate response where applicable.
- Ensure that relevant information is requested at the point of logging, and that this is monitored, to enable a complete investigation once the issue is allocated.
- Escalate issues, where appropriate, to the Customer Support Team Manager with recommendations of action to be taken.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, sharing information and knowledge, to facilitate best practice and effective working relationships.
- Respond to all enquiries/complaints efficiently and professionally in accordance with company regulations
- Maintain accurate and up to date records.
Who will suit this role?
- Minimum of Maths and English GCSE at A-C (or equivalent)
- Proven experience of providing a quality customer service within a pressurised environment
- Well-presented, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Well-organised with strong administration skills
- Good telephone manner and strong attention to detail
- PC literate and well versed in using MS Office packages such as Word
- Good problem solving skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible, with the ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet strict work timescales
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords: Strong communicator, organised, self-motivated, excellent customer service skills, confident telephone manner, strong geographical knowledge, good IT skills, graduate, A Level Student, GCSE’s.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.