Our Latest Vacancies
Part time Administrator
£20,000 - £25,000 pro rata
20 hours per week. 1 x full day (Wednesday) plus other hours flexible
Family friendly, down to earth, work life balance and an office dog!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a family run, market research company with a mix of clients ranging globally, across different sectors and specialisms.
Looking to recruit a part time office administrator with a wide range of duties and an opportunity to be involved in the bigger picture!
Working as part of a friendly, down to earth and passionate team with the star of the show being the office dog!
What will your working week be like?
- Answering and transferring calls/taking detailed messages
- Managing the company wide diary and ensuring everyone is aware of any changes
- General accounting – invoices, petty cash, expenses, bank and credit card reconciliation, mileage
- International and domestic travel, multi flight, hotels, itineraries, car hire
- Ordering stationary and kitchen products when needed
- Handling any IT issues; laptop repairs, updates etc
- Managing suppliers and clients – scheduling market research sessions and appropriate documentation alongside financial incentives
- Typing up debriefs
- Occasional marketing activity
- All ad hoc admin such as Insurance policies, Health & Safety, filing and archiving
Who will suit this role?
- Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) with minimum Grade C in Maths & English
- Knowledge of Agile CRM would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise work
- Happy to work in a team and help others
- Calm, friendly, fun and must like dogs!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Admin, support, diaries, travel, international, expenses, invoices, enquiries, bookings, meetings, Excel, Word, stationary, IT, projects, CRM, database
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.