Our Latest Vacancies
Policy Wording Manager
Our client, a successful Insurance Provider based in Central Croydon, is currently looking to recruit a Policy Wording Manager. Working for this fantastic employer, who was awarded Best Companies to Work for Accreditations for 9 out of the past 11 years, you will receive a fantastic salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, as well as, excellent benefits including; Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, lunch allowance, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much more
This role is to work on regulatory and strategic projects as a product and wordings expert. A strong technical underwriting or claims background and attention to detail are key to this role along with the ability to work accurately, at pace and to deadlines, independently and as part of a team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring new products are developed in line with the business and are suitable for the UK and Irish markets.
Do you have the experience required?
- The ideal candidate will have experience drafting and reviewing wordings across a range of classes of business
- CII qualified or above
- At least 3 years' experience in policy wording management
- Experience in making policy wordings more transparent and easier to understand by the policyholder
- Proven track record and detailed knowledge of general insurance principles through underwriting or claims experience
- Proven analytical skills and ability to submit balanced and well considered reports and recommendations
- Experience of influencing stakeholders and stakeholder management skills
- Most likely, this person is already a referral point in their existing team for their technical ability, or is showing early progression towards this.
- Ability to work with both local and non-local specialised Under Writing and product teams.
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.