Our Latest Vacancies
Team Legal Administrator
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000 + bonus
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company with around 40,000 employees serving more than 120 countries.
Working a family friendly 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday this is a company that offers a superb working environment, including annual bonus, modern offices, fantastic benefits and a realistic work life balance are looking to take on a Team Legal Administrator to support the Legal Contracts area of the business. This is a busy and demanding position that will utilise your skills and push your abilities, so if you are up for a challenge then this is the role for you!
What will your working week be like as a Team Legal Administrator?
- Assisting with the administration of legal documents and related business processes including formatting, proofreading, printing and arranging for execution
- Diary management and meeting co-ordination – setting up video and conference calls sending out agendas
- Legal records management (electronic and paper) in accordance with internal audit requirements;
- Arranging and administering New Work Policy arrangements forming a critical part of the contract execution process
- Producing financial reports for relevant stakeholders based upon key information received as part of new matter instructions
- Locating contracts from contract database
- Sending and filing hard copy original contracts
- Taking minutes at team meetings
- Arranging for the payment of invoices.
- Building effective working relationships with consultants and stakeholders.
- Ensuring clients’ queries are dealt with demonstrating the highest standards of professional excellence, to agreed timescales.
Other bits and bobs
- Confident and able to show initiative
- Strong communicator, with clear written and oral communication skills
- The ability to be persistent and persuasive with colleagues at all levels within the business
- Strong client focus
- Solution focused
- High degree of attention to detail and be extremely organized
- The ability to handle sensitive information in an appropriate manner
- Ability to prioritise competing work and complete work in accordance with agreed timescales; Flexible approach in undertaking a variety of responsibilities, capable of handling and providing creative solutions to problems
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Admin, Support, Processing, Training, Mentor, Supervisor, Senior, Flexible, Global, Investments, Asset Management, Risk, Financial Services,
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.