Our Latest Vacancies
Sales Support Executive
As a Sales Support Executive, you will receive a fantastic starting salary of between £18,000 - £21,000 (plus bonus) depending on experience, as well as shift allowance, and excellent benefits including; Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, lunch allowance, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much more
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
Your job role will be to oversee and coordinate the back-office support services for the Nordic and Baltic regions ensuring all supplier analysis and administrative support is kept up to date and current, in line with all regulations.
- Review of supplier processes
- Ensure existing provider contracts are reviewed, and recommended changes are tracked and discussed with the legal team before submission to partners for discussion and agreement
- Assist with the development and maintenance of a fully transparent supplier data warehouse of services, supplier information, fees and performance.
- Identify mischarging or incorrect application of agreed terms.
- Support (as required) the rest of the Nordic and Baltic team in the creation of business proposals and presentations and on occasion to attend client meetings.
- Provide accurate reports.
- Budgets / quarterly reports / Trends and Market patterns/revenue and claims figures.
- Log and coordinate client complaints received directly in the department.
Do you have the experience required?
Our client is looking for candidates who have come from an administrative background, essentially within the automotive, insurance, assistance or travel sectors. You will possess excellent attention to detail, be strongly numerical and results driven. This position offers a great working environment and fantastic development
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.