Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Collections Advisor
Skills: Good telephone manner, excellent communication skills, financial services experience preferred but not necessary, debt collection, arrears management, call centre, debt recovery.
Hours: Week 1 - Monday to Friday 9am to 3.30pm, Week 2 - Monday to Friday 12pm to 8pm plus Saturday 9am to 2pm
Are you looking to work for a well-established financial services organisation based within the Redhill area?
Do you have previous Call Centre/Debt Collection experience?
If so we want to hear from you!
Our client, a leading financial services organisation, prides themselves on providing professional customer service. For the second year running they have been recognised as the world's greenest bank, an award that acknowledges commitment to being a good corporate citizen and sound environmental policies.
An advisor's role is key to the business in providing exceptional customer service and resolutions to debtors whilst following company policy guidelines.
Your role will be to undertake collections activity on Unsecured/Secured products. You will be working as part of a team, dealing with a variety of outbound and inbound calls from customers who are experiencing financial difficulties, agreeing repayment arrangements and offering customers options and guidance on their finances.
- To receive incoming and make outbound calls to customers in arrears via our automated & manual dialling system
- Negotiate affordable payment plans with customers
- To comply with regulatory and company policies at all times
- Handle each call in the correct manner and have the ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds
- Be persuasive, persistent and self-motivated
- Use negotiation and persuasion skills to gain customer commitment
- Take ownership of queries and complaints, avoiding the need to escalate to a manager
- Update system records accordingly, ensuring data is accurate and factual
- Administer and maintain customer agreements
The successful candidate will ideally have previous debt collection experience, good negotiation skills and previous working experience within a call centre environment. Full training will be provided.
- Previous collections experience is preferred but solid customer service experience will be considered
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confidence in decision making
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to pass a full CCJ and DBS check
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords: Good telephone manner, excellent communication skills, financial services experience preferred but not necessary, debt collection, arrears management, call centre, debt recovery.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.