Our Latest Vacancies
Funding Administrator – Specialist Motor Vehicle
Salary: £17,500 + Benefits
Skills: Motorbike, Vehicle, Admin, Customer Service, Contact Centre, Calls, Documentation, Fraud, Inbound, Outbound
Hours: The hours of work will be Monday – Friday 9:00 - 5:00, however the person will be required to work within a shift pattern which will include 1 day in 4 at 11:00 -7:00 and 1 weekend in 4 (with 2 days off in lieu the following week).
About the Company
Our client, a leading financial services organisation, prides themselves on providing professional customer service. For the second year running they have been recognised as the world's greenest bank, an award that acknowledges commitment to being a good corporate citizen and sound environmental policies.
Working within a new department of Consumer Finance this is a role that will suit someone who has a passion for motor vehicles especially motorbikes!
What will your working week be like?
- Checking all funding documentation is received and correct.
- Ensuring compliance is met.
- Ensuring underwriting requirements are met.
- Phoning the specified dealer network to complete unresolved funds.
- Identifying potential fraudulent proofs and false identities and liaise with the Fraud team.
- Liaising with Sales staff, Dealers and other business areas where necessary.
- Inbound and Outbound calls
- Additional ad-hoc requirements dependant on New Business requirements.
Who will suit this role?
- Product knowledge and an interest in Motorbikes is preferred and a motorcycle license would be advantageous.
- Strong numerical skills
- A high level of accuracy
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent communications skills and good phone manner
- A decisive and inquisitive manner
- Ability to work under pressure
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Motorbike, Vehicle, Admin, Customer Service, Contact Centre, Calls, Documentation, Fraud, Inbound, Outbound
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.