Our Latest Vacancies
Digital Marketing Executive – 3 month FTC
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 pro rata
Skills: Digital Marketing, SEO, Email campaign, Google Analytics, Database Marketing, Web, Email, Social Media, SEM, A/B Testing, open rate, click rate, schedule, campaign analysis and reporting, CRM strategy, Copywriting, Excel, Web Analytics
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Start: ASAP for a 3 month contract initially with a chance of extension for another 9 months
Are you looking to work for an award winning, leading, global organisation, who offers fantastic career progression and believes their employees are brand ambassadors?
Do you pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service? Would you like to work for an employee who was awarded Best Companies to Work for Accreditations?
If yes to all of these, this could be the job for you!
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
Our client believes in engaging their employees, equipping them with the skills and knowledge they need to perform and making sure everyone has the opportunity to progress within the company. You will be part of a growing team, who deliver excellence both individually and through teamwork.
What will your working week be like?
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our clients growing UK and Ireland digital team, and further develop the organisation’s digital expertise. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager the main responsibilities will include:
- SEO/Content: create new and engaging landing pages and sections on the site and continually work to optimise existing content (onsite and offsite) related to the websites, increasing visits and presence, and maximising the ROI. Assisting with the writing/proof-reading of online content (emails, websites, newsletters, banners, etc)
- Social Media: work on the content and engagement for our Facebook pages and Twitter profiles.
- Emails: set up campaigns using eCRM platform, organise split-tests and analyse results.
- Website management: enhance the websites and blogs and ensure the content is up-to-date, relevant and the end user interface is suitable in order to optimise the customer journey and user experience
- Analytics & user experience: the Digital Marketing Executive should have a working technical knowledge of websites, tracking, attribution and basic HTML in order to monitor the websites performance and trends, identify issues, make recommendations to improve conversions and enhance the customer experience and engagement.
- Reports: create weekly and monthly reports to follow all the figures and KPIs relating the performance and channels.
The Digital Marketing team is responsible for the delivery of digital marketing activities across a range of B2B clients (within the travel, health and automotive sectors) and for our B2C offering:
- Websites management
- Email campaigns
- Direct marketing campaigns
- Social Media channels management
- CRM and Data management
- Loyalty / Incentives
Who will this role suit?
- You will be educated to A-level standard, have a degree and/or experience in digital / direct marketing
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Online copy writing, including an understanding of organic search copywriting techniques
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) onsite and offsite
- Digital marketing and e-commerce disciplines
- A/B Split Testing
- Understanding of web analytics - Google Analytics.
- Basic understanding of basic HTML
- Excellent attention to detail & consistently achieving work of a high quality
- Strong focus on customer needs
- Flexible/ adaptable in order to deal with a varied workload and to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and build effective working relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.