Our Latest Vacancies
Sales Support Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Skills: Admin, Customer Services, Targets, Insurance, Sports, Renewals, Policies, Incoming, Outbound, Sales, Quotes, Warranties, Business Development, Events
Hours: 8.55am – 5.30pm
About the Company
A progressive insurance brokerage, specialising in insuring all things sport related. Set up in 2014 and continuously growing, they have won multiple awards and are very proud of what they have achieved so far! A family run business with 25 years’ experience in the insurance industry and part of a larger Insurance brand they are positive, passionate, entrepreneurial and hardworking striving to achieve results.
What will your working week be like?
Working within Sales Support will be busy and challenging; suitable candidates will have a great telephone manner and confident approach. A passion for sports would be a bonus!
- Speaking to customers on the phone, attending meetings and building relationships allowing the team to develop business and work toward targets
- Supporting the team with all admin-based duties
- Attending industry events
- Handling all incoming and outbound calls covering a whole host of enquiries
- Dealing with mid-term adjustments, renewals and new business
- Providing valuable advice to clients and prospects
- Liaise with insurers and clients pre and post-sales of new or renewal business
- Check covers, warranties, endorsements to ensure that they are correct and in line with quotations provided
- Report into the Business Development Manager and assist in wider projects
Full training will be given for this role. Suitable candidates will focus on the Sales support admin and Customer Service side of the position but will have the opportunity to move into a sales role down the line.
Who will suit this role?
- Commercial insurance experience
- Cert CII qualification (preferable, not essential)
- The ability to form and cultivate relationships
- The drive to learn, grown and absorb new information
- A passion to help shape a growing business; be forthcoming with ideas and suggestions
- Happy to work toward both team and individual targets
- An interest in cycling or any sport!
- A confident and friendly communicator
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Admin, Customer Services, Targets, Insurance, Sports, Renewals, Policies, Incoming, Outbound, Sales, Quotes, Warranties, Business Development, Events
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.