Great news! You have an interview, an opportunity to meet with an employer face to face. How are you going to prepare for this? Where...
Our Latest Vacancies
Warranty Claims Administrator
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
Skills: You will ideally have a City and Guilds Motor Technician qualifications, or equivalent, however you will have experience of warranty claims and the process within the role. You will also have experience of working within a corporate office environment.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Would you like to work for an employer who offers a great salary and benefit packages?
Would you like to work for a corporate organisation who offers great rewards and progression?
Would you like to work for an employer who was awarded Best Companies to Work for Accreditations for 9 out of the past 11 years?
Do you want to work for a company that invests in the training and development of employees and reward them for a job well done?
We are currently looking to recruit for this leading Assistance and Personal Services provider based in the Croydon area, who can offer you all of the above and much, much more.
The purpose of this role is to provide a professional, efficient and proactive warranty claims service, reflecting the brand values of our client. You are responsible to ensure claim payments are made within department time scales
Duties to include:
- To ensure that the warranty claim is valid and that all criteria is met in line with the Approved Warranty programme standards and Terms and Conditions of cover.
- To assess claims in a timely manner and ensure Department and Client objectives are met.
- Approval of valid claims using both internal and manufacturer systems to validate parts and labour claimed
- Register all conversations and details of the claim onto the in house and/or client computer system database
- Where a claim is deemed to be invalid and cannot be accepted, the claimant is informed in a fair and reasonable manner.
- To check and validate any other relevant factors towards claim costs using available systems
- To handle all incoming calls in a polite, efficient and proactive manner, in line with the department service levels and company standards.
The ideal candidate will be able to work as a member of a team within the quality system and follow all documented quality procedures and instructions.
You will ideally have a City and Guilds Motor Technician qualifications; however you will have experience of warranty claims and the process within the role. You will also have experience of working within a corporate office environment.
Other skills and attributes:
- Good commercial focus
- PC Literate with practical working knowledge of MS packages
- Excellent telephone manner and letter writing ability.
- Strong Administrator
- Organised with strong administration skills
- Previous experience of working within a warranty department.
- Previous/relevant product knowledge and systems
- Team Player
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.