At YourRecruit, we love Christmas. The Christmas tree is up. The advent calendars are in position. The party outfits are hanging in wait. We savour...
Our Latest Vacancies
Operations Performance Manager
Salary: £37K - £43K plus £7K annual bonus
Skills: KPI Performance, operations, operational, performance, performance manager, business improvement, forecasting, planning, workforce management, performance metrics, performance improvement,
Benefits include: Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, lunch allowance, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much much more
Hours: 35 hours per week, Mon-Fri 09.00 to 17.00
Are you looking to work for an award winning, leading, global organisation, who offers fantastic career progression and believes their employees are brand ambassadors?
Do you pride yourself on delivering outstanding customer service? Would you like to work for an employee who was awarded Best Companies to Work for Accreditations for 9 out of the past 11 years? If yes to all of these, this could be the job for you!
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
Our client believes in engaging their employees, equipping them with the skills and knowledge they need to perform and making sure everyone has the opportunity to progress within the company. You will be part of a growing team, who deliver excellence both individually and through teamwork.
To monitor, evaluate and make key recommendations for strategic direction management decisions through the monitoring of KPI performance across all Operational functions. Identify variance from expected performance with root cause analysis and recommendations for improvement. Optimise customer experience through forecasting, budgeting, workforce scheduling, management reporting and implementation of best practice.
- Ensure and oversee the formulation and production of key performance dashboards on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Work alongside operational managers across all operational functions to understand key performance variations and feedback with recommendations to the operations leadership team.
- Prepare action plans for short, medium and long term operational improvement initiatives and monitor the effectiveness of those action plans
- Continuously review and identify customer-focused process improvement opportunities and process optimisation within existing operations to ensure continuous development and evolution of operating processes.
- Ensure that root-cause analysis and lessons learned are constantly translated into measurable operational performance improvements.
Planning and Forecasting
- Develop forecasting models and capability in order to plan resource requirements based on activity trends and KPI requirement evolution
- Modify and review resource planning processes in line with experience and operating environment changes.
- Produce expected resource requirements in line with potential new business in order to facilitate sales and underwriting functions.
- Collaborate with the operations leadership team in undertaking budgeting and financial planning processes
- Responsible for the workforce management function for all of Operations including scheduling, intra-day monitoring and optimisation of long and short term resource allocation
- Ensure a process of continuous review is in place with regards to scheduling of internal and external resources in line with current and future activity levels.
- Review and propose revised rota and scheduling patterns in line with business benefits and expected performance gain.
Education / Training / Qualifications:
- Good standard of general education educated to A level standard or above.
- English Language and Maths GCSE or equivalent.
Specialist skills / knowledge:
- Sustained management experience in a volume based customer focused environment
- Proven experience in forecasting, planning and workforce management
- Demonstrable experience of using performance metrics to deliver performance improvements
- The ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Able to work under pressure and deal with a varied workload and tight deadlines
- Communicate/present information in a clear and professional manner to senior level stakeholders (both verbally and written)
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills and quality focused
- Self-motivated, Diplomatic & professional approach in dealings with clients/suppliers at all levels
***For your information: Customer service, administration, commercial experience, coordinator, insurance, assistance, attention to detail, data entry
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.