Our Latest Vacancies
Software Contracts Coordinator
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 + bonus
Skills: Software, Contracts, Legal, Procurement, Invoicing, Billing, Products, Purchasing, Licenses, Quotations, Technology, Analysis, Problem-Solving,
Hours: 9am – 5pm (some flexibility required dependent on business needs)
Let us tell you more…
Working for a leading global professional services company that helps organisations improve performance by offering consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
Working within the Risk Consultancy Software team, this is a part of the team that sells bespoke and often complex software to global clients within Insurance. This is a role that will suit someone who is numerate with excellent attention to detail, an analytical mind and strong communication skills.
The nitty gritty…
- To be responsible for all administration associated with a portfolio of global software clients
- To process new sales in accordance with the client’s software licence agreement and software terms
- Analysis of licenses, software agreements and contracts
- To be responsible for the provision of software, the creation of software licencing in line with the client’s technical environment, setting up new contracts and issuing invoices.
- To liaise effectively with all direct departments such as Legal, Billing and Technology.
- To be the first point of contact for clients and consultants for queries relating to software licensing, billing, contract renewal and general enquiries.
- To manage the timely and accurate annual software licence renewal process, in line with internal processes and client billing requirements.
- To arrange the distribution of trial software and to liaise with consultants regarding progress.
- To provide clients with quotations for additional licences as required, taking into account the terms of their licence agreement.
- To provide support to colleagues within the Software Sales Administration team as required due to absence, changing priorities within the team or business volume fluctuations.
- To accurately and effectively maintain all sales and marketing databases.
- To assist with the distribution of new software releases and mailshots, as required.
Who you might be…
- Educated to A-Level standard ideally Degree level
- A Mathematical or Analytical qualification would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills with experience of dealing with corporate clients.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven administration and organisational skills with the ability work on own initiative, juggle tasks and prioritise work.
- Strong IT skills with an aptitude for easily learning new IT systems and computer skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word, numerate and an eye for detail.
- Proven track record of handling complex queries and tasks in a pressurised environment
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to accurately review the quality of own output.
- Flexible ‘can do’ attitude with the determination to solve problems and seek solutions.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Software, Contracts, Legal, Procurement, Invoicing, Billing, Products, Purchasing, Licenses, Quotations, Technology, Analysis, Problem-Solving,
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.