Our Latest Vacancies
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a role where you can work independently?
Are you looking for full-time hours, but over a 4 day week?
Our Edenbridge based client has been manufacturing, installing and servicing clocks for clients for over 100 years. Their commissions can be seen in landmark sites worldwide and in quiet secluded corners for local people’s appreciation. They also manufacture, restore and service Dials, Bells, Carillons, Weathervanes & Coats of Arms.
Salary: up to £28,000
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 7am to 5.30pm (some flexibility can be offered)
Start: January 2024
What will your working week be like?
As the Office Administrator you will be working in a standalone role, where you will be working independently to ensure the smooth running of the office and support the engineers in the workshop.
- Handling all day-to-day office administration to include mailing and filing correspondence, placing orders, and answering calls
- Managing aged debt – credit control
- Interacting with Engineers, clients, visitors, and vendors
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Arrange Engineers visits to sites
- Following up with customer satisfaction calls
- Typing of correspondence, meeting notes, H&S RAMS
- Contact customers regarding outstanding estimates
- Scanning/Electronic filing of documents
- Maintaining accurate records and entering data
- Signing for deliveries/packages and distributing them to the appropriate recipient
- Assisting in the setting up of new client accounts
- Maintaining stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies and materials
- Answers customer questions and confirms customer orders
Who will this role suit?
You will need to be happy to work independently, as the majority of the day, you will be in the office alone, so a self-motivated attitude is a must!
You will need to be an experienced administrator to ensure the smooth running of the whole office function; strong communication skills, the ability to prioritise and manage your own daily workload is essential.
- Self-driven; excellent customer care skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly Motivated with the ability to prioritize efficiently
- Enthusiastic and reliable
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.