Our Latest Vacancies
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary?
Do you have experience within the construction industry?
Our client is a well-established and award-winning organisation who specialise in property development. They are looking for an experienced Legal PA to join the team at their Head Office, based in Caterham on a permanent basis.
You will be an integral part of the Legal team, working primarily for the Group Legal Director and Company Solicitor and dealing with all legal aspects of the Company’s business.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours, flexible working hours
Benefits: a performance related bonus, 25 days holiday (rising to 30 after length of service), Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Health Screening, free parking and an Employee Assistance Programme.
What will your working week involve?
- Typing and collating legal reports and appendices for site acquisitions
- Amending contracts, transfers and other documents
- Carrying out searches
- Keeping Department subscriptions up to date
- General Dictation
- Dealing with completions of affordable housing sales
- Arranging meetings (external and internal), preparing agendas and minutes
- Typing Board reports
- Assisting the conveyancers where necessary
- Carrying out AML searches for new plot reservations
- Maintaining all archiving and absence records
- Preparing and submitting Land Registry applications
- Maintaining progress schedules for infrastructure agreements
- Preparing and submitting applications to the NHBC for bonds
You will have experience as a Legal Secretary dealing with residential/commercial property/conveyancing and have knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages. Strong attention to detail and good communication skills are essential. If this is you – please get in touch today!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.