Our Latest Vacancies
HR & Recruitment Admin - TEMP
Working within a reputable organisation which is part of a multi-academy trust within the education sector at their Reigate site. They are looking for an experienced HR & Recruitment Administrator to support and guide the Leadership Teams and Line Managers through all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
Start: ASAP – up to 6 weeks
Hourly Rate: £14.00 to £17.00 per hour
Hours: Flexible – Minimum of 20 hours a week
* Successful candidates will ideally hold a current DBS, but if not, this will be taken up before the booking can commence. You will also be trained on safeguarding*
Your working week will include the following:
- Embed HR best practice across the Trust in accordance with HR policies and procedures and through effective people partnering and upskilling.
- Proactively support the management of employee relations including discipline, grievance, capability, performance and absence management. Liaising with the Director of Human Resources, senior leaders and employee representatives as appropriate, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements and Trust policies.
- Accurately maintain the department’s personnel files & spreadsheets/logs.
- Support HR with the new starter process to include: ensuring that references and all documents evidencing right to work, health, qualifications, criminal records are obtained from all employees; final contracts and welcome letters are prepared and sent in good time
- To prepare student filing
- Updating student records
- Manage recruitment and on-boarding for all schools, working in accordance with the Trusts Recruitment and Selection Policy and KCSIE Safer Recruitment practices.
- Support internal expressions of interest campaigns.
- Complete pre appointment checks, including pre placement health checks, online checks and DBS referrals.
- Develop job descriptions and person specifications as required.
- Complete all processing for new starter and leavers and on-board staff to the Trust’s HR and Payroll MIS.
- Dealing with queries from staff and students, both in person and over the phone
- Assist the HR team to book meetings rooms and to arrange the meetings/interviews, diaries, refreshments etc as instructed.
Who will suit this role?
- CIPD Level 3 (or other equivalent HR qualification) and/or significant experience at high level.
- Experience of providing HR advice, guidance and support to managers and leaders at all levels.
- Effective and professional oral and written communication skills.
- Effective levels of emotional intelligence and diplomacy.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Working knowledge of all MS Office programs particularly Teams, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of managing all aspects of employee relations casework to a satisfactory and timely conclusion.
- Self-starter, with and ability to work independently and use own initiative to find solutions.
- Good working knowledge of KCSIE and experience of overseeing Safer Recruitment processes and legislation.
- Knowledge of national terms and conditions such as the Burgundy Book and STPCD.
For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.