Our Latest Vacancies
Trainee Fire Prevention Tester
Are you looking to build a new career within the Fire Safety industry?
Are you looking for a role that is mobile and customer service focused?
Our client provides bespoke, cost effective fire and safety management solutions throughout a range of market sectors, eliminating the need for numerous contractors by offering a comprehensive range of services.
Ensuring all their customers achieve full compliance with current fire, health & safety legislation, acting independently, ou client won't recommend unnecessary expensive systems or unneeded actions. Their customers/clients can be confident that the advice they give them is in the best interests of their business/residence in terms of cost, convenience and safety.
Due to expansion, our client is looking to recruit a Trainee Fire Alarm/Emergency Lighting Tester and Fire Door Inspector - no previous experience is required as full training is given.
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.30pm, Friday 9am to 5pm
Benefits: Pension, 28 days holiday inc BH
The role includes:
- Carrying out routine Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting Testing, fire door inspections and Fire, Health and Safety checks.
- Recording findings on a tablet.
- Visiting residential and commercial properties, in and around London and the surrounding areas.
- Offering excellent customer service whilst on site.
- Working independently when on clients visits.
- Potential career progression opportunities.
- Travel will be via public transport, car or on foot once the location is reached.
- Travel expenses paid.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office applications to complete test findings.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to apply their initiative in order to see tasks through to completion.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Full drivers' licence and own vehicle required.
- Previous experience within the industry is desirable but not essential.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.