Our Latest Vacancies
Are you looking to expand on your administrative experience?
Perhaps you are looking for your first step into an office environment?
If you are looking to work within a small but extremely busy team environment, this could be the ideal next step for you.
Our client is an international energy management consultancy working with large, multi-site clients. They are seeking a driven and enthusiastic individual for their invoice validation service. Working as an integral part of their operations, you will:
- Work in a small, specialist group providing an exceptional service reviewing and correcting queries raised on supplier invoices for the companies major clients.
- You will be responsible for investigating inconsistencies on utility invoices, by liaising with the energy supplier and/or the client to rectify any problems – utilising your strong attention to detail and trouble shooting skills.
Salary: £20,000 - £21,500
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours (either to cover 8.30 am – 5.00 pm with 1 hour lunch or 9.00 am to 5.00 pm with 30 minutes lunch)
Benefits include: Companypension, Competitive compensation package (based upon experience), Discretionary yearend bonus, 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Personal and professional development opportunities, Secure bicycle racks
Do you have the key skills to be considered?
- A strong customer service ethos
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise work efficiently under deadlines
- Work well with others and as part of a team
- An eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work and initiative are vital elements of this role
- On the job training on their internal systems will be provided
- Some office experience is preferable
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.