Our Latest Vacancies
Would you like to work for a successful family run Accountancy firm?
Do you have previous experience working within a busy administrative role?
If so, our client, who are a well-established, family run Accountancy practice based in Croydon, are searching for a flexible, hardworking and highly organised individual to join their team as an all-round Office Administrator/Receptionist.
This will be a very varied role, so the successful applicant must be willing to assist in all areas of the business - duties will include:
- Ensure that all visitors to the office are treated professionally and courteously
- Answering the telephone and taking messages and responding to queries directly
- Typing of documents, utilising templates to respond to daily correspondence
- Liaising with clients both face to face and over the telephone
- Handling all daily administration, filing, scanning and post
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
Hours: 09:30 to 17:30, Monday to Friday
Who will suit this role?
A professional attitude is a must, along with strong IT skills and excellent communication skills. You should also have a strong eye for detail and be able to work on your own initiative within a small team!
- Drive, enthusiasm and a commitment to excellent client care.
- Good standard of written and spoken English; and a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Skilled and confident in client care and communication.
- The ability to work with enthusiasm and confidence liaising with people at all levels
- To have a patient and diplomatic manner as well as a friendly, can-do attitude
- Must be of professional appearance and demeanour
- Must be adaptable and be able to work well within a diverse team.
- Ability to work under pressure with capability to prioritise and manage your own time.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.