Our Latest Vacancies
Our client is a very successful Veterinary practice situated close to Redhill. They are looking to appoint an Insurance Administrator to join this busy team, where you will be involved in dealing with insurance claims and daily customer enquiries.
Salary: up to £23,000
Hours: 40 hour week - Monday to Friday (flexible to work 8.30 – 5.30/ 9.00 – 6.00)
Location: Bletchingley – due to the rural location, your own transport is essential
Interested? Here’s more …
This ideal candidate will have office administration experience, some knowledge of the veterinary or medical world and understanding of the terminology would be a distinct advantage, however, full training will be provided. You will also be confident dealing with people at all levels and dealing with multiple queries. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual, who has a love for all animals and customer service!
You will be providing support with all direct insurance claims made by the customers and covering the reception area when necessary.
- All aspects of Insurance Administration
- Processing all paperwork for insurance claims
- Dealing with insurance companies regarding customers enquiry
- Providing costing and customer information
- Diary management
- Chasing companies for outstanding monies
- Liaising with clients re payment of admin fee and deposit
- Talking client through the process and ensuring that all forms are correctly completed
- Liaising with insurance companies to organise pre-authorisation when necessary
- Following up any queries between client and insurers
- Reporting all information to the manager
- Taking incoming calls from customers
- Advising on current status of their pet’s treatment
- Booking appointments
- Sending details to customers of upcoming appointments
Skills and attributes required:
- Must be a driver due to rural location
- IT Literate
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Good attention to detail
- A strong team player
- Confident and friendly personality
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; Office administration experience, insurance knowledge, Strong attention to detail, Data Entry, Filing, Scanning, queries, insurance claims
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.