Our Latest Vacancies
Our client is a highly accredited and award-winning, Managed Service Provider (MSP) with over 15 years’ experience in managing customers solutions, integrating different IT vendors working as one. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Procurement & Finance Assistant to join them at their easily commutable, London based office on a hybrid basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very successful, organisation who will offer career progression due to their size and projects currently available. They will consider individuals starting out in their career or alternatively someone who has already gained some commercial experience and who is looking for that next step!
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Location: London, SE1 with the option of hybrid working (1 day from home)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Benefits include: 21 days holiday initially, pension contribution, gym membership (50% paid for Fitness first gym) and incentives based on performance.
What will your working week be like?
Working closely with the Commercial/Finance & Operations team’s, you will ensure that all commercial responsibilities related to relevant projects / orders are carried out accurately and in line with SLA’s.
Responsible for purchasing of all hardware at the most economic rate, manage all pricing through their internal system and develop relationships with Vendors.
- Manage procurement process including, Sourcing, Supplier Selection, Order Placement (PO) Stock Control, Renewals.
- Reconcile all purchases on a monthly basis ensuring accuracy.
- Update all pricing on internal system Quote Station.
- Manage and maintain all stock, ensuring all minimum stock levels are maintained and accurate records are kept.
- Maintain accurate asset logs of all employee equipment.
- Support Sales in their tasks for bespoke pricing.
- Liaise with Finance Manager for approval of contract terms and commitments.
- Onboard and source new suppliers ensuring competitive rates.
- Work with sales team to forecast future pipeline and plan accurately to ensure all pricing and hardware requirements are met to project deadline.
- Clean up of invalid products and services, go through and disable discontinued items in QS
- Support the Finance department with the following tasks
- Chase customers for payment and send out monthly statements of accounts
- Review the AP and AR mailboxes daily and deal with any customer and supplier queries
- Assist the Finance Manager with posting invoices in the Finance system (Sage)
- Assist with any other urgent / ad-hoc tasks
- Deal with any office maintenance tasks
Do you have the required skills & attributes?
- The ability to work to KPI’s
- Experience in procurement and stock control would be an advantage
- Work well under pressure
- Punctual and reliable
- Team player
- Result oriented approach
- Ability to prioritise workload against business/project requirements
- Ability to adapt to different business/project needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships
- Proactive, positive attitude to work, able to use initiative and act with independence and integrity
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.