More than just an unsolicited phone call, more than just a meme; we are actually a pretty efficient team. Let’s not beat around the bush,...
Our Latest Vacancies
Part-time Accounts Manager
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 pro rata
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-1pm
Skills: Qualified in Sage 50 Accounts. Strong skills in MS Excel. Must have 2-3 years’ experience, Payroll, bookkeeping, accounts, financial.
Working for a small to medium sized rental and development firm, this is a great opportunity for an applicant looking to utilise their gained accounts skills and experience. This company are offering a stable, relaxed working environment, where growth and progression is available.
The Patent World
The purpose of this role is to keep financial records of all financial matters associated with the day to day running of a small Patent practice: Duties to include:
- Maintain the sales ledger, process received payments
- Process invoices and imputing details into an in-house system
- Making payments to overseas Associates
- Prepare end of year accounts
- Maintain the sales ledger
- Process invoices and imputing details into SAGE
- Create cash flow forecasts
- Present weekly progress reports and monthly management accounts
- Organise payment plans
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exceptionally organised
- Exceptional common sense
- Experience of property lettings
- Sage qualified
- Making payments
- Strong skills in MS Excel and ability to manipulate data / insert formulas and sum accounts etc
- Experience in creating budgets and cash flow forecasts for renovations and new builds
- Able to work independently, and take initiative
- Have excellent communication skills and able to handle complaints in an appropriate manor
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.