Our Latest Vacancies
Administrator - TEMP
An exciting opportunity for a Temporary Administrator has arisen to work for our client who are a successful college group based at their Redhill site. The purpose of this role is to provide an effective administrative and secretarial service to support the team.
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Start: ASAP – Ongoing
Hours: 8:45am – 5pm
What will your working week be like?
- Liaise closely and form effective working relationships with staff, students and third parties such as external agencies
- Assist day to day administration tasks, including opening & distributing post, filing, data entry, note taking, photocopying and distributing documents
- Deal with telephone, email and face-to-face enquiries from both internal and external sources, providing an excellent level of customer service
- Undertake full training on the enrolments and student database systems to provide support to the curriculum administrators and student services team during the busy enrolment periods
- Take part in key College events, such as enrolment, Open Day/Evenings etc.
Who will suit this role?
- Strong MS Word & Excel experience
- Strong attention to detail, planning and coordinating
- Experience of setting up and using administration systems within an office environment
- Results Focus; Drive to Achieve Excellence, Technical Skills & Professionalism
Please note – successful applicants must undertake a full DBS check (criminal records check) and provide full five-year referencing.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; education sector, administration, office support, team admin, team support, Graduate, Redhill, Horley, Merstham, Reigate, Secretary
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search