Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Safety Technician
Our client is one of the oldest and most respected Height Safety Specialist companies in the UK. Established over 30 years ago, they have developed a number of products and solutions that have led the industry to greater safety achievements across almost all business sectors, from construction, automotive, education, retail, aerospace, commercial. Food & Beverage, education through to the entertainment industry.
They pride themselves of providing world-class fall protection and safe access solutions
with est in-class service delivery.
Due to a sustained period of growth and recent modernization within the business, they're now looking for an experienced inspection and testing safety technician to join the team.
We're interested in speaking with enthusiastic people from a technical inspection background. Full product training will be provided so, although helpful, fall protection industry knowledge isn't essential.
Role: Senior Safety Technician (Inspection & Testing)
Salary: £34,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus a yearly bonus of £6,000 paid quarterly
Benefits: Paid overtime and excess travel, Company van, 25 days plus statutory with 3 days allocated for Christmas shutdown, paid sick leave (in accordance with policy), pension scheme, life insurance scheme, company phone, overnight allowance
About the role:
Carrying out recertification/maintenance and product training on sites, as required, throughout the UK.
- Recertification of fall protection products on-site, using state-of-the-art software for the detailing of systems as per inspection requirements.
- Producing reports and photos of failed systems to enable quoting of replacement parts and systems.
- Delivery of on-site product training.
- Delivery of toolbox talks for safe working at height.
- Pro-active on-site sales of any additional products or general lead generation.
- Installation team inspections and monitoring.
- Installation/Recertification team PPE inspections as required.
- Carrying out installations and repairs of systems.
- Installation of Kee Safety products as and when required.
Job Role opportunities
Level 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS) course, entry level teaching qualification.
- The delivery of Working at Height and Rescue Training across the UK and at our test and training facility in Cradley Heath.
- Lightening Protection department - Supervisor/Manager.
For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.